Where is Jillian Michaels when you need her?

Of course, I can envision myself working out and plan on it, but when it comes down to it, I make every excuse in the book to not go. I want to look better, I do! I know the only way is to get off my rear end and DO IT!! I'm not sure what's going to motivate me... I sure hope I find it soon!

My husband has already lost over 20 pounds and his physique is improving dramatically. He's been getting up at 4:30am every morning and doing the boot-camp style exercise. His motivation is that he's 46 years old and wants to be around for our 3 year old daughter. 

The thing is, when I am active, I feel better and I have more energy. I know this! How do I turn this "couch potato" into an active woman? I have a gym membership with daycare provided... I have the Wii Fit... I have the time to go... No excuses! Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Sometimes I wish I were Jillian Michaels' sister, then I wouldn't get away with this!! She'd be brutal, but in the end it would be worth it, right? Where is my motivation, my mojo? It has to be here some where.

1 comment:

  1. two weeks ago I was exactly where you are now. I looked at myself and said "I absolutely have to do something." I was not happy with myself and I couldn't allow anyone else to be happy with me. I considered dropping out of softball because I was too out of shape. That's when I decided I needed to stop being a fat lazy pig and do something. I'm not a very good dieter, I cheat like crazy. I am setting small goals for myself, like if I go to the gym consistantly for two weeks, I'll get my hair done. I made the goals not by how much weight I lose, but how long I continue to try. I'm trying to not only lose weight, but gain muscle so the weight loss number is rather irrelevant to me right now. You can do it, girl :)

    ReplyDelete