Binky or No Binky? That is the Question!

Yesterday, I was somewhat excited that Maddi didn’t want her binky. As a matter of fact, she refused it. She has a really bad cold, so she can’t breath while sucking on it. Then, my hubby came home… he gets her to take her binky. There goes my hopeful thinking… today, she’s back to the binky. Now, mind you, she’s not one of those toddlers that constantly needs a binky anyway, but still, it would be nice without.

But because of the dreadful binky, she, once again, made me smile.

As I approach her with her grape flavored medicine that she so, obviously, loves… she takes her binky out with one hand, as if to get ready for the medicine. She says “no, no” and holds up her other hand, as if saying “talk to the hand”. It is so cute, I just couldn’t help but laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment