My Baby is Growing Up!

We have spent this past week sick, me and Maddi. It really sucks when it’s both of us who are sick… I just want to veg out and rest… with a toddler, that just doesn’t happen.

This morning, we did laundry together… she likes to take the clothes out of the dryer and throw them on the floor for me to pick up and fold. Then I’ll hand her the wet clothes to put into the dryer. What a big girl!

Later in the day, Maddi showed up in front of me with a candle in a glass holder… it took me a minute to realize where she got it from. I didn’t hear a crash… how did she? OH! She pulled the runner so that she could see the candle and proceeded to reach for it… and show mommy! I immediately forbid her from growing up anymore! Why don’t kids listen now days?

After the hubby got home, he decided to give Diesel cookies… Maddi always has to get in on the action, so she usually gives him some too. As she’s giving him the cookies, she says “sit” (well, not so clearly, but both my hubs and I looked at each other and knew what she was saying)… she did this several times in a row! OMG… my baby isn’t so much a baby anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment