Climbing Mt. Washmore

I have put off laundry for weeks, literally… I wish I were kidding. This is going to take all weekend to finish. My biggest procrastination is putting it all away… I hate it! My husband is of no help with this part… and I can’t blame him, he works like 50 hours a week, after all. So, I might finish some time Sunday night.

This morning I had coffee with some girlfriends in the neighborhood at our local Starbucks. It was nice to have some adult conversation, besides my husband. Tonight, we’re going to a BBQ at my mommy friend’s house. I’m looking forward to meeting their hubby’s… I've met their kiddos. It will be a good time! And we’re picking up our new kitchen table tonight! THAT will be VERY nice to eat together again!

We’re having a friend come over for the weekend to watch Maddi while Dale and I work on the bonus room… needs taping, primer, and painting. Then we need to move furniture into the space… family/toy room will be done! While we’re at it, I think we’re going to get our bedroom painted too. We have done so much to make our house look great for the spring. Busy, busy, busy… ready for all the parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment