Sunny Days Are Here Again

Another beautiful day in the Northwest… when the sun does shine here, it is MOST gorgeous! My wonderful & loving hubby made me take a long hot bath while he took Maddi to garage sales. He bought a playhouse and some chairs to go outside. Apparently, Maddi picked out the chairs herself and Dad is just a sucker… according to him, anyway. I really do have the very best husband in the entire world. How did I get so lucky? Ah, he makes me so happy.

So, I have only gotten the office cleaned up and organized… and it’s, oh, 1pm. Sheesh, it’s a good day! So, while my hubby is outside working in the yard, I’m inside blogging, tweeting and facebooking. The kitchen is calling my name… could use some clean up. We also have a lot of work to do in the bonus room… lots of painting and rearranging furniture.

I got a call from my old boss at a daycare/preschool, and she may have a position for me! It would be a very part-time position, which is perfect for me! I’m so excited because I miss the kids and co-workers a bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment