Ugh... Another Rainy Day

I am so tired of the rain! We’re almost a whole month into Spring already… I think we’ve had more rain than we did in the fall & Winter together! Our Las Vegas vacation is looking more and more appealing… sitting by the pool in the sun. Ah, now THAT’S what I’m talking about!

To top it off, I’ve had 3 migraines this week! Yes, 3! I mean, I expect to get 1 per month usually, but 3? Seriously? Is that related to the weather too? So, I woke up at 2:30 this morning… I’m not sure if it was the migraine or my husband’s weird snoring. OMG… it was almost grunting, then he’d move around a bunch!

I read Midnight Sun until 4:30am, when my husband got up for work. For those who don’t know, Midnight Sun is the incomplete draft to tell Edward’s side of Twilight, written by Stephanie Meyer. It is great! Except, it’s in PDF on the computer and you can’t print it, so reading it from the laptop is annoying. I hope to have some time this weekend to watch the movie… with no Maddi or Hubby interruptions!

No comments:

Post a Comment