Pillow Talk

Last night, Maddi kept me awake from 10:15pm to 1:30am, crying… I went in there 6 times to check on her. Since I couldn’t sleep, I FINALLY watched Twilight. The acting is horrid, but I still loved the movie! It was cool to watch it to get a better picture of everyone. I am totally in love with that Volvo! I have no idea what kind it is, but it is awesome!

Such a tough day, I bought a Starbucks, ventie, non-fat, white chocolate, mocha… it smelled so good… I spilled the entire drink in the parking lot. I didn’t even get a sip, just the smell.

Maddi is teething, so she is entirely too grumpy for my liking. Crying and whining over EVERYTHING! I wish they would just break through already! Tonight, she was screaming so loud, it hurt my ears… literally! But that was fun for her! Yikes, my pillow is calling my name… she cannot wake up like that again tonight or she’s going to have a super, grumpy mommy tomorrow.

Time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment