Strange

What a strange day! I have felt completely off tilt all day… I need my V-8! Probably because I forgot to take my medicine yesterday while I was battling a migraine. Ugh… this feeling sucks! Dizzy, tingly and light-headed… ick!

I brought Maddi to Kats to get her out of the house after being stuck inside all day yesterday. I got some studying in and Maddi got to play… win/win! Nothing has been accomplished… dishwasher still needs to be emptied, laundry is still piled on the floor, but Maddi is fed and changed <- THAT’S what’s important, right? Stephanie Meyer needs to write more for the Twilight saga… I just completed Breaking Dawn last night and I’m disappointed that I now have to read other books before bed. Before my Twilight addiction, my favorite read was J.D. Robb… now, I’m sure it will pale in comparison. Although, I’ve recently been introduced to Jodi Picoult too and I have enjoyed all of her books I’ve read so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment