You Can Do It!

On Saturday I had an appointment with a physical trainer at LA Fitness. Chantal totally kicked my A**… by the end, I thought my legs were going to fall off and I was sweating like mad. Turns out, I’d only been exercising for 25 minutes! I am so unfit, it’s sad. Very, very sad! Afterwards, we sat down to discuss my fitness level… I’m pretty sure she wanted to tell me that I’m some sort of negative level, but she was nice enough not to. Basically, she told me that my arms are noodles and my legs don’t have much muscle at all. Might as well call me Squishy!

Tomorrow, I’m going back for more torture! This time I’ll have a trainer assigned to me for the long haul. I’m nervous because I really want to do this, but I’m so undisciplined. I’m hoping that with a trainer, I’ll feel more obligated to be there and see results. I can do this!

I bought a bikini that I want to be able to wear for our Las Vegas trip on May 27 (for my Birthday) … it’s my teeny-weenie-polka-dot-bikini that’s hung up in my closet for me to see every day. I should be able to lose about 10 pounds by then… I am determined to do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment