Girlfriends

My hubby and I have worked our tails off to make sure our house is ready for our neighbors to visit and party! One of my best girlfriends is coming home for the weekend from Indianapolis, and we're so excited to see her! Our original plan was to do a girls weekend in Walla Walla, but we've changed those plans. Hopefully, we'll get some girl-time in still!

Teddy should be here any time now... anxiously waiting! Shelly picked her up from the airport almost an hour ago. I'm so glad this day is finally here! Time to get my drink on!

I miss Teddy so much... she used to live 2 doors down. Her husband was transferred to a different facility a couple years ago. This will be the first time I've seen her since then! Maybe I can get a nap in before the festivities... our house tonight and tomorrow night! Yikes!

Here's to Teddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment