The Summit

After 8 loads of laundry, you would think I'd be done... Alas, I am not... 2 more to go. Tomorrow, I have all of this to put away, which is the very worst part of doing laundry! I am about to summit Mt. Washmore! Now, I need to make sure to stay on top of the never-ending build up.

Over the past few weeks, I've noticed that Maddi's hair clips keep disappearing. For the life of me, I had no idea where to look! Today, I found one in her toy box... she saw it and wanted it. I handed it to her, expecting that she would try to put it in her hair. NO... she walked over to the heater vent, and spent her time getting it in just the right spot... IN THE HEATER VENT! And wouldn't you know it... that's where they all are!

A very good friend, Teddy, is visiting this weekend and she will be staying at our house. I have so much to do to prepare for company! My husband and I worked all weekend to paint the bonus room, but it still needs some touching up to complete it. The house cleaners will be here on Thursday morning... thank goodness, I don't have to do that part.

Our house is getting de-cluttered and looks great! Part of my coming out of my funk, I think. My hubs finished getting the bark down over the weekend too. I must say that our yard is now one of the best looking in the neighborhood! Now very long ago... not so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment