A Blessing in Disguise?

Economy strikes... tough days ahead... my hubby just found out today that his employer can only afford to employ him part time. I'm trying very hard to see the silver lining. Especially with our never-ending attorney's fees (thanks to my hubby's lovely ex).

Dale is bored with his job anyway and would really like to start his own consulting business. It's not something we would have chosen to do right now... and really, it's never a good time to take that kind of risk. Maybe it's time, whether we like it or not?

Positive thoughts, positive thoughts, positive thoughts...

We have always made it through in the past, so I know we'll be okay. I just worry so much about how we'll do it. Dale is so marketable as a Controller/CFO, he'll find something. He'd like to do consulting work along those lines... I think there are a lot of companies that can't afford to have one on staff, so this could work... right?

Send more positive thoughts my way... PLEASE!

2 comments:

  1. You know the sayings.. when one door closes another opens...you're never given more than you can handle...what doesn't kill us makes us stronger...

    I could go on. I won't though. You get the picture. Positive vibes coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know everything happens for a reason (even if we don't have a clue what that reason is or like it when we find out). At least he has his job part-time still and with your part-time job it will be OK.

    Now is actually a great time to start a consulting business. Has he thought about doing it online as well?

    PS: Thank you for the comment on my blog. I wasn't sure anybody was listening to me anymore. LOL

    ReplyDelete