Kuddos to Gentle Naturals

Maddi has had issues with eczema since she was only a few weeks old. I have tried everything under the sun to help... I'm not going to name any of them because this is about how wonderful Gentle Naturals Baby Eczema Cream is!

Her eczema was so inflamed, red, and raw looking, I had to figure something out. After trying everything (at least I thought so), I decided to look at my local drug store again. I found Gentle Naturals Baby Eczema Cream and thought, what the heck, I'll give it a shot. It has been only a week and it is barely noticeable! I am so thrilled with this product, I wanted to share with the world!

http://www.gentlenaturals.com/products/eczema_cream.cfm

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had known about that 4 years ago. When Maddie was 0-2 she really suffered with eczema. I tried everything. Switching her to soy milk helped a lot but not 100%. She grew out of it though, thank god. I'm glad you found something that works. I know how important that is.

    ReplyDelete