Timing is Everything

The day before leaving for our Las Vegas vacation, my hubby was laid off from his job. This is the same job I spoke of earlier that wanted to change his status to part time... the same people who told him after that, if they had to downsize, he would be one of the last to go.

He has expressed his being bored with this job anyway... he set up so many automated processes and works towards lean processes, employment, manufacturing, he kind of worked himself out of a job.

This isn't necessarily bad timing... I think because we're on vacation while looking for a job for him, we aren't as stressed about it. And he is so marketable, I think he'll find something... hopefully, sooner rather than later.

So, if you're reading this and you hear of a CFO/Controller type position, please email me. We are currently in the Seattle area, but are willing to relocate for the right job.

Meanwhile, we're drinking plenty! <- Maybe this is why we're not so stressed! Maddi is loving the lazy river... more to come on that!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're having a blast!! You're missing some fantastic weather up here!

    ReplyDelete