The Secret

I am a huge fan of "The Secret"... I have read it 7 times, and will read it again and again. It's a "how to" live your life in harmony with natural laws of the Universe. I tend to read it again when I realize that I've strayed from the Secret. While I was shopping at my favorite bookstore, Barnes & Noble, I found "The Secret Daily Teachings" and thought I'd give it a try. It's an entire year of teachings! The first one, Monday, is basically a quick introduction to the Secret.

Tuesday's Teaching is to use gratitude to shift your energy. It asks you to write 100 things your are grateful for each day. 100 things? Each day? I'm going to have quite a time coming up with 100 things... not that I'm not a grateful person, I am... but each day? Could you write 100 things your grateful for each day? I will write a list of 100 things I'm grateful for, and post it soon!

The most important part is that you need to FEEL the gratitude.

www.thesecret.tv

1 comment: