Happy Mother's Day to Me!

I truly have the very best husband in the world! I haven't done a thing today, except eat & drink what ever my hubs has made. First thing this morning, Maddi brought me my Mother's Day gift... a very sweet mother's ring! It needs to be sized still... it only fits my pinky!

Dale made me the fluffiest pancakes ever for breakfast. I took a nap and woke up to the smell of brownies... mmm, mmm, good! Then he took Maddi with him to Lowes <- their favorite store, and brought me back a Starbucks... I'm in heaven.

We're going to do a little Mother's Day thing for Grandma Gjerness, while she's here on Tuesday. And we'll see Grandma Rush over the weekend. I bought Mother's Day cards for Mom's, Grandma's, Oma's, Great-Grandma's, and God-Mother's... and promptly forgot to mail them all! I will send them out tomorrow, however, so that no one thinks I forgot them... maybe?

1 comment:

  1. For once in my life I didn't forget to mail my cards. Happy Mother's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete