Mourn the Spider

Maddi had me laughing out loud this morning (AGAIN)... I found a spider in the bathroom and showed it to her. She thought it was pretty cool and wanted to touch it... she did... and turned around with a poor, little spider stuck to her finger tip, and said "uh-oh". LOL

I think it's almost time to move Maddi to a big girl bed... when I've gotten her out of her crib this week, she's been trying to get out. So far, it's been unsuccessful. I'm worried that I'm going to hear a thud and it's going to be her falling. Everyone says to keep her in the crib as long as possible... ugh!

I finally got the DVD player installed in my car... I've been talking about doing this for about a year! Yeah, I know, procrastinate much? While I was at it, I found 2 sippy cups with a little bit of milk in them... straight to the garbage <- I'm not even going to try to clean that up! Gross! I think I threw out about 5 empty Starbucks cups, several used baby wipes (not for poopy or anything like that), and a bunch of goldfish crackers.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like my car. There was a mysterious smell in there once and I tore it apart and scrubbed it down looking for it. I never found it but it went away.

    ReplyDelete