Shopping with Toddlers = Obnoxious!

Early this morning, I read another mom's blog... I can't remember who it was... today is the day before her baby's 1 year anniversary of his passing. I cried while reading it, then hugged Maddi very tight. To that mommy, you're in my prayers right now!

My good friend Teddy flew home to Indiana today. I will miss you so much... next time, you must bring the girls! Hugs & kisses!

Maddi and I went to Walmart this morning... I finally got some blackout curtains for her room to help her sleep in a little more (past 6:30am), hopefully. She loves to look at the fishies, so we got her 2 female beta fish and a cool kids aquarium... but the aquarium was missing pieces, so I have to return it! Grrr! We also got our Mother's Day cards for both grandmas and Maddi's godmother. While we were there, we played with a bouncy ball in the isles... so cute... she was giggling and screaming, and probably annoying everyone else! Shopping with a toddler is one of the most difficult things to do ever.

Everyone is on my last nerve... I swear, I am attracting all the rude and ignorant people! My biggest pet peeve are the impatient people waiting for a parking space while I'm loading or unloading my daughter in her car seat! Seriously, what would they like me to do? Then, when you're shopping and someone is coming toward you, shouldn't you move your cart over to make room, or is that just me? Really? I want to just walk around and flick everyone else on the forehead today!

Yesterday, Maddi wore my red, patent leather shoes around the house. I'll post pictures soon... she is so adorable. I've created a shoe fetish, monster!

1 comment:

  1. When people wait for me in the parking lot I go extra slow. That is one of my biggest pet peeves. Let me know if the blackout curtains work. I have been trying to figure something out for Dylan and Maddie's rooms because he gets the brunt of the morning sun and Maddie gets the afternoon/evening. Summers are a nightmare for sleeping.

    ReplyDelete